Christmas is coming! In just a few short weeks, we’ll be waking up to a day full of gift-giving, family
gatherings, and all kinds of holiday magic. In the meantime, get yourself in the holiday spirit with these 5 fun Christmastime activities:
- Turn on the Christmas music: Whether you’re wrapping presents, cleaning the house, or driving home from work, turn up your Christmas tunes and sing along! Holiday jingles will create a fun, festive atmosphere no matter where you are.
- Make your lists and check them twice: Lists don’t sound like much fun, but making a list for each of your Christmas tasks— which presents to buy for whom, what decorations to put where, what kinds of cookies to bake— will not only focus your mind on Christmas, but also get you quickly organized and save you from holiday stress!
- Count down the days: Make the days of December count by marking each one with a special treat. Open a traditional advent calendar every day, or mark the time until the 25th with a new activity each day: bake cookies, make ornaments, drive by Christmas lights, read a Christmas story…there’s no end to the memories you can create!
- Have Christmas movie night: A relaxing night at home with classic Christmas movies, hot chocolate, and a pile of warm blankets is a cozy way to get your family in the holiday spirit! Plan a few movie nights throughout the month of December so everyone gets a chance to share their favorite Christmas movie.
- Throw a holiday party: Celebrate with friends, family, and co-workers by throwing a holiday party with all the fixings: great food, music, games, and more
Christmas comes but once a year, but you can make the magic last a little longer by celebrating all month long!
Let us make your holiday memorable! We have indoor games, concession machines, audio equipment, AND a photo booth to deck out your holiday parties! We also have tables and chairs in various sizes to accommodate all your out-of-town guests. Call us today at (330) 486-7145 or order online to reserve your rentals.